Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12, 2010

Well at the advice and prompting of one of my best buds, Holley B., I'm jumping into blogging! My goals yet are not set - it took me forever to answer all the questions to get to this point. But with your questions and advice, this retired lady will enjoy the world of blogging from her computer with her faithful dog Nikko by her side!

Uploading photos for Ancestry files:


 Urania and Alfred Fries and 10 children

 Roland Fries

 Susan, Linda, Joan, Dennis,Tom, Douglas, Roger
 Polly Jennings Fries and Roland Fries

Roland?

4 comments:

Juanita said...

very good Linda!! I myself am not into blogging either and although I do have a Facebook page, Can't understand what all that hype is about either :-( Ladyj

Terri said...

I enjoyed parusing your site, Linda! What a great pasttime! Thanks for sharing! It was great to see you and Dad last weekend!
Take care
Terri

Pat said...

Welcome to the 21st century, Linda! Blogging is addicting, so be careful! LOL!

The Paper Princess said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Linda - you are going to get SO hooked! Your new blog looks fabulous so far! You are off to a good start!

I signed up to follow. Please visit me at Create With Joy when you have a moment - I'd love for you to join my family of Kindred Spirits!

Hugs
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!